[WWI] "Ace of Aces"

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 14:17:50 EST 2005

E:

>>  Can I teach my 7-year old daughter and my wife to play without a marital
>>breakdown?
>
>Highly doubtful. The wife of customer who I build all these 'game tokens'
>for refers to his hobby as Dungeons & Dragons, which Hilton really hates.

My son already play Dungeons & Dragons with some of the other
nerdlings-skulking around the basement of the computer science lab building.

>>My son wil be able to understand it if I can, so there's no binding
>>constraint there.
>
>You will have no trouble grasping the concept of the game, or understanding
>and following the rules. The big question is, do you have the time to take
>on another hobby? That's why I haven't started playing it, despite the
>efforts of my customer to get me involved.

Ah, but maybe it's a more simplistic board game that the whole family can
play.  It will make a change from Clue (Cluedo in England) and Monopoly
(boring).

Michael