[WWI] "Ace of Aces"

Daniel Clamot daniel.clamot at skynet.be
Wed Feb 23 14:07:29 EST 2005

Why not? You have so many wargames called "Battle of Waterloo" or
"Gettysburg"...
Would you imagine the possible variants to avoid same title like:
Gettysburg
The return of Gettysburg
The Revenge of Gettysburg
The son of Gettysburg
The return of the revenge of the sun of Gettysburg
Gettysburg reloaded

(just joking of course ;0)
No, simply you call the games like that: the Gettysburg of Avalon Hill, of
SPI, of GMT, etc...
I don't think there will be any rights problems for the title.

Cheers,

Daniel.