[WWI] "Ace of Aces"

Nicklas, Brian NicklasB at si.edu
Wed Feb 23 14:06:02 EST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: wwi-bounces at wwi-models.org [mailto:wwi-bounces at wwi-models.org] On
Behalf Of ernest thomas
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 1:18 PM
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Subject: Re: [WWI] "Ace of Aces"

Amen to that - I'm finding I have to be restrictive, even with
hobbies-within-hobbies when it comes to aviation related relaxation.
Some friends got me to get scuba certified, but I refuse to buy more
"stuff"
(unless I can use that air tank for airbrushing...)
I have ruled out wargaming and r/c flying - it just gets to be more than
I have space to allow.
- Brian

You will have no trouble grasping the concept of the game, or
understanding
and following the rules. The big question is, do you have the time to
take
on another hobby? That's why I haven't started playing it, despite the
efforts of my customer to get me involved.
E.