[WWI] "Ace of Aces"

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 13:18:09 EST 2005

>From: "Michael Kendix"

>What's a hex do in this thing?

The hexes allow you to turn your opponents into toads and all other sorts of
nasty reptilian critters.
:-)

The hexes are just the grid sections that the map is divided into. The
'spaces' you can move into, so to speak.

>  Can I teach my 7-year old daughter and my wife to play without a marital
>breakdown?

Highly doubtful. The wife of customer who I build all these 'game tokens'
for refers to his hobby as Dungeons & Dragons, which Hilton really hates.

>My son wil be able to understand it if I can, so there's no binding
>constraint there.

You will have no trouble grasping the concept of the game, or understanding
and following the rules. The big question is, do you have the time to take
on another hobby? That's why I haven't started playing it, despite the
efforts of my customer to get me involved.
E.