[WWI] "Ace of Aces"

Daniel Clamot daniel.clamot at skynet.be
Wed Feb 23 12:45:30 EST 2005

Hi Michael,

Yes it will be a physical boardgame, asking you a human opponent (but it
will be possible to play on the Internet, via a support software like
Vassal. Vassal is not a game, but an utility software permitting the import
of the elements of the boardgame to be played via email, or "face-to-face"
via connection).

Daniel