[WWI] "Ace of Aces"

Daniel Clamot daniel.clamot at skynet.be
Wed Feb 23 11:47:13 EST 2005

For all those of you who are liking boardgames, I can give you the following
info: a game of WWI tactical aerial combat is actually in playesting
(WarBirds: Canvas Falcons). It will be ultra realistic, will include many of
the a/c involved (at least since 1916). I'm a playtester of Canvas Falcons,
and I can say you that it's a future winner!

Cheers,

Daniel.