[WWI] "Ace of Aces"

Lance Krieg lance.krieg at amerus.com
Wed Feb 23 10:25:48 EST 2005

I'm back, sort of, but am pretty much completely worthless at everything
for the next week or so, and I can't crawl to my library to help with
anything.  Total junkie at this point, too, but without any of the
euphoria that accompanies the early stages of addiction.

The above-captioned game has several varients, of two-book duels.  As I
recall, I have them all, but never played a one owing to lack of
enemies.  They are:

Spad versus Fokker V.II
Spad versus Baloon
Camel Versus Dr.I
Eindecker versus DH2

I've got "Dawn Patrol", a varient of "Fight in the Skies", and a couple
of others, too, though Richhtofen's War disappeared somewhere along the
way.

If someone wants these, make me an offer.

Jesus!  a pink elephant just walked through the door....

Lance