[WWI] Color Profiles

Stuart L. Malone smalone at kc.rr.com
Wed Feb 23 10:06:38 EST 2005

Matt,

I believe that all of these subjects, with the exception of the MZ2,
and the P-1, have all been produced at one time in some kind of kit
form in 1/72nd scale:

Anatra - Red Star
Bristol F2A - IIRC, Blue Rider did a conversion for the Airfix kit
Nieuport 17 - ESCI
Nieuport 28 - Revell
RE8 - Airfix
SE5 - Revell, ESCI
Sopwith Triplane - Revell
AEG GIV - Formaplane?
Armstrong Whitwork FK8 - Pegasus
DFW CV - Merlin?
Fried. FF33e - Formaplane did a whole series of the 33s
Gotha GIV - Roden
Roland DII - Merlin or Pegasus

I also have a suspicion that the P-1 wouldn't be too hard to reproduce
with a couple of Airfix or Maquette DH4s, but not knowing early Russian
aircraft very well, you would know better than I.

			Stuart L. Malone

nl:  The 5,6,7,8s
nr:  The local fishwrap
nb:  Mach 2 B45 Tornado (POS kit)