[WWI] Wings of War & Citadel Paints

J.R. Boye mercyandhope at juno.com
Tue Feb 22 22:19:14 EST 2005

That "Ace of Aces" sounds like fun. How long ago was that made ?
      I played the Milton Bradley "Dogfight" board game for hours with my
brother and friends when growing up. I kept it, and played it with my own
kids.
      I've never played a board game that was more satisfying, with just
the right combination of fast play, strategy and chance.
      The little 3-D planes weren't too exaggerated, and actual unit
numbers were used. The rules were easy to learn, and the historical
booklet was a great little collection of photos and art. I wish they
would reissue it someday.

                                          J.R. Boye