[WWI] lots of cool news/ was: New Company - ELF

Neil Eddy NEddy at berrystreet.org.au
Tue Feb 22 22:33:07 EST 2005

Boom boom

Just like that then....

Also the English always look funny in a slouch style hat too. I never
trusted those pictures of Lord Baden Powell for example.....

Regards

Neil ;-p

>Michael

>>This is also the reason Mounties wear their Stetsons with a rakish tilt to
>>the right.  Woe betide the man who attempts put any sort of bend in the
>>brim!
>
>Cos you wouldn't want to risk being mistaken for an Australian?

>It'd never happen. For a start Mounties are always trying to get their man,
>whereas Diggers are straight.

>Shane

Neil Eddy
Watsonia Office
Berry Street Victoria
9434 1488

--
If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose or use the information contained within it.

http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg