[WWI] lots of cool news/ was: New Company - ELF

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 22 16:47:40 EST 2005

D says

>Ah, too true. Should I alter the figure limbs to show lack of discipline,
>contempt for the authority and disregard of any military regulations?

No. Do it to show self discipline, contempt for unearned authority and
disregard of petty regulation.

>Which side of the Aussie hat is folded up? Why?

Either side. To allow one ear to be tanned on alternate days and reduce skin
cancer

Oh, okay. On the left.  Otherwise when you slope arms the rifle knocks your
hat off. Of course, in my day we carried SLR's, and shouldered arms - on the
right side - instead of sloping arms which meant the hat was only that way
by tradition

Shane

   My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

        Quidvis recte factum,