[WWI] Wings of War & Citadel Paints

dr-i.417.17 at cox.net dr-i.417.17 at cox.net
Tue Feb 22 15:35:36 EST 2005

Warren asks: OT card game "Wings of War".  Anybody else here play it?"

I rememeber having a pair of OT dog fighting picture/ game books back in the late 70's.  Each player started off looking at his opponent head on, and called out a move in one of six directions.  The combination of moves told you which page and picture to go to, which supposedly was the sight picture for the two opponetens.  That and Milton Bradly Dogfight! was as close to a non electroninc OT game that I've played.

MrT