[WWI] Brit Battle Insig. was: lots of cool news/ was: New Company - ELF

Warren Dickinson wed317 at onlineky.com
Tue Feb 22 09:59:04 EST 2005

Listers,
        I have the Osprey Men-at-Arms #182 "British Battle Insignia (1):
1914-1918", and it only covers insignia of divisions from the UK.  I
assume since this is #1, that there is a second one, and maybe it covers
insignia of divisions from the Commonwealth, etc.  I quit buying these
when they came out with their American Civil War series and saw some,
IMHO, egregious errors.  It made me question all of the other
information I was getting in them.

Warren