[WWI] lots of cool news/ was: New Company - ELF

Neil Eddy steed_and_peel at iprimus.com.au
Tue Feb 22 09:32:23 EST 2005

Hi Diego;

That's the 1915 version. 1918 is more 'Western Front'. Ditch a lot of the
British equipment - keep the tin hat, maybe remove the putties...and paint
the uniform a slightly darker colour than the British Khaki. Australian
uniforms were woolen and thicker than the British versions...I think too, it
would be useful to find a reference for shoulder flashes which often denoted
the Battalion of the wearer... (I don't have one)...

Regards

Neil (E)