rib raising wasRe: [WWI] Sierra Scale vacs - Caudron drone

KarrArt at aol.com KarrArt at aol.com
Mon Feb 21 16:52:51 EST 2005

<<As a final touch, I can't spray primer because....
we don't have no stinkin' airbrushes here! :-)
D.

I used to rebuild ribs by masking and airbrushing but these days I just hand
brush. The only deal is that the tape has to be down tight to avoid leakage.
Usually I'll use some thick matte gray oil base, but I have gotten away with
sludgy matte acrylic. Two or three heavy hand-brushed coats and I've got a bunch
of little raised lines begging to worked down.
RK
karrart.com