[WWI] This service announcement brought to you by....

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 16:33:07 EST 2005

...me. Not connected in any way with Mike West, aside from being interested
in WW1 aircraft. This post stolen from Hyperscale without a single thought
for copyrights

Shane

Mike West/Lone Star Models
Junkers J-I Flying Furniture Van
Sun Feb 20, 2005 22:55

This kit is to be discontinued. I have enough brass sets for a few more then
I will not sell anymore of them.

You get resin flying surfaces and seperate ailerons in resin, resin fuel
tank/pilots seat, decals approx 50 etched parts, vac fuselage, white metal
motor,prop,undercarriage, loaves of bread, carrier pigeons,Parrabellum MG
and Gun ring.

$85.00

Lone Star Models
13511 Greywood Dr.