[WWI] Possibly Silly Question

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 13:56:04 EST 2005

I agree with Will.  I used the Dullcoatin a spray can before I had an
airbrush and it worked fine.  However, I alwys sprayed it outdoors because
the fumes were strong and noxious.  With an airbrush available, I prefer
Testors or Polyscale clear acrylics: I dilute with Windex and they are realy
easy to clean and dry rapidly - drying can be speeded up with a hair dryer
to permit multiple coats.

Michael