[WWI] Sierra Scale vacs - Caudron drone

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Mon Feb 21 10:59:26 EST 2005

Michael!
> I don't know how far you want to take this rib-replacement business but I
> saw a great model where the fellow masked off where the ribs weren't and
> sprayed primer to build up ribs.

I'm certainly considering the whole affair.
Perhaps the structure of the lower wing has an extra "support" rib in
between two regular ribs? Would that be logical? (I fear an SE5a conundrum
here). But besides that all false ribs on the leading edges are
missing -according to one set of drawings- I still have to check if there is
any pictures showing them.
As a final touch, I can't spray primer because....
we don't have no stinkin' airbrushes here! :-)
D.