[WWI] Added:Thomas-Morse S-4C Scout

Rita 320042010879-0001 at t-online.de
Mon Feb 21 10:33:52 EST 2005

Hi Matt,

it is indeed relatively quiet about the Thomas-Morse. As far as I know there are
only 2 different color schemes. The well known olive/green over all with
(sometimes) colorful engine cowlings and this grey Navy version. I'm not sure if
there was any other color scheme for this plane.

Greetings
Andreas