gender confusion, was Re: [WWI] Airfix Pup

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 20 22:10:10 EST 2005

>From: darth ming

>Try Guinea Pigs!!

That's easy. The males stand up when they pee.

E.
who learned to discern the gender of constrictors(snakes) at the age of 12.

PS: To make this this OT, I'm putting fictional markings on a pair of
fictional Vimy torpedo bombers. Next up, 2 Fleixstowes. Can't wait to get
these commissions done so I can get back to work on my own models. These
Vimy's will make 4 completed so far this year. The other two were wildly
off-topic subjects for YPH: a flying saucer and an anatomically detailed
leopard frog, with guts and all.