[WWI] Re: WWI Lothar & Erich

Ken Schmitt knnths at mchsi.com
Sun Feb 20 22:10:20 EST 2005

Shane sez:

> Seems unlikely. I've just finished the Loewenhadt machine and IIRC
> there are
> no photos of it at all, just textual references.
There's one, flying.
Lovely shade of light-ish grey.

It *is* text and it's the mechanics and that's it.
I love Shane's rendition.

btw - dint Loewenhardt buy the farm in a transfer to another airfield
in some 2-seat bus?
Or did he bail out in combat and look up to see an unopened canopy.
Think that was it...

I bet his face toinst eight shades of yellow - we can be fairly certain.

No one is safe.

ken9, with a mind like a squashed steel cane toad or flying mango
selector.

that's an 'f', too - the one Lothar flew was Heldman's and an
oily-Schwerin-built.
<hand over heart>

in thy mercy...