[WWI] Iwata Eclipse for sale

Stuart L. Malone smalone at kc.rr.com
Sun Feb 20 14:14:36 EST 2005

I don't need two of these, so I am selling one.  It's the Iwata Eclipse
HP-BCS bottom feed airbrush with 0.5mm needle and nozzle.  This one
comes with a 1/3 oz., removable paint cup.  I may be able to find the
bottle and instruction manual, but I'm pretty sure the original box hit
the recycling bin.  I bought it from a bricks and mortar art supply
store for 140.00USD.  I have found it new online for 110.00USD.  Since
this has been used for just a few months, I would think 80.00USD plus
shipping (10.00USD of which will go to Alan for the list) is fair for a
'just broken in' airbrush.  Naturally , the first "I gots to have its'
email wins.

			Stuart L. Malone