[WWI] Aftermarket Questions

Matt Bittner tbittners at sprintmail.com
Sun Feb 20 12:37:45 EST 2005

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:04:19 -0800, Will Hendriks wrote:

> For the ammo belts, PART set 72-164 Parabellum. There are several nice
> lengths of ammot to wrap aroung the drum.

Thanks, Will.  I'll have to go after this set, just for the
belts.  (Or, if anyone has that set and has no plans for the ammo
belts, I would be willing to offer a trade.)  I just picked up
the Part Vickers, and it seems like a lot of work!

> How about PART set 72-210 (WWI Seats) or Eduard 72-361 (WWI Seats) for
> seats, Eduard set 72-331 (WWI French Seat Belts). IIRC the seat is the
> low backed one. Belts are the wide ones. hth.

I don't have the Part set, but I do have the Eduard one, and
there aren't any "low" seats on that one.  I'll definitely use
the Eduard belt set, though.  I'm going to use the images from
your IM full-build for the interior, so I just found a resin seat
I can use.

> We have faith in you, Matt! The wait will be worth it, I am sure. ;-)

Gee, <blush>, thanks.  :-)

Matt Bittner