[WWI] Airfix Pup

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 20 11:16:02 EST 2005

At least I can read my own posts so let's hope others can too.

IPMS DC is having a Special contest on March 15 to build an Airfix kit - the
contest was announced on February 15 having been brought forward from
November 2005!!

I'm making the colourful Pup using the Blue Rider decals with the red, white
and blue diamonds (see the Datafile Special pics # 55-57).  The profile
overleaf shows the "Chin" behind the underneath of the lower cowl, covering
the exhaust channel, has been cut off.  Is this correct for this trainer
machine?

Thanks,

Michael

P.S. If I don't get it done by March 15, I have the Wallace & Gromit figures
as a back up. I guess I really need to get it done!:)