[WWI] like a virgin

tracy hancock atlporkchop at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 16:31:51 EST 2005

Mr. T says...
"My first lozenged airplane.  What a fun challenge."

I must admit that I am finishing my first lozenged
airplane.....very challanging. For me decaling is one
of the most stressful parts of modeling. I frequently
make my most serious errors in the decaling process,
just a dunce I guess, but after spending hours and
hours on construction and painting, it's the final
touches that go wrong for me.
I am constantly making more work for myself than
necessary (remember the masking decals question??) and
this kit was no exception, the first thing I did was
cut my first piece of lozenge wrong and I only just
finished piecing this area together out of scrap (MPM
is sold out of the kit, so inginuity being the
mother...).
Challenging? Yes! Improved my modeling? Everything
does! Look cool? Absolutly! I love it! I'm thinking
about painting the bathroom walls in lozenge, maybe
the car too. Hmmm, I wonder if the wife will knit me a
5 color lozenge sweater?? You know you'd all want one.
Maybe a 5 color camo one for Herr Bittner, or silver
doped, but definatly not CDL.
cheers, tracy