[WWI] Camouflaged Pfalz D.IIIs??

Chris Savaglio csavaglio at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 18 14:27:12 EST 2005

In the Osprey book, Richthofen's Circus, there are a number of Pfalz D.III's
in profile.  There is one comouflaged.  It is Ltn Heldmann's Jasta 10
machine.  The serial is D.1395/17.  It's a 2 tone camo that looks to be a
medium or dark green and a dark mauve.  The underside looks like it's
probably Pfalz silbergrau or light blue, but it's hard to tell.

Hope this helps.

Chris