[WWI] NEW KID IN THE BLOCK...

ww1 ww1_bleriot at fibertel.com.ar
Thu Feb 17 16:19:24 EST 2005

Second block

As many of you have seen, I build Scouts (that is: single-seaters) of the WWI period  in 1/48th scale http://www.wwi-models.org/Images/Bar/1915/index.html#MoSaL . The matter in which I'm most deeply involved is the historical background of the models and I read and research as much as I can... So, don't be surprised if in a near future you find me here bothering with so much questions an becoming heavy about any subject .
  Well... I must say that it was great to read your comments on my models and, in the same way, I'll appreciate your cirtics an answer any question.
  I'm really glad to be part of such an exclusive Club like this and participate of yor discussions an the like...
  Thanks and regards to you all.

                                                                                   Ronny
ronnybar01 at yahoo.com.ar

Because of problems in Ronny's server I'm retransmiting.
Martín