[WWI] 7th try: Special Hobby news

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 16:07:55 EST 2005

Michael

>Aside from all this guff about an injection mold HB C.1, is anyone else
>having problems with Hotmail: jumping to page-not-found or server is busy
>type nonsense?

Yep. For a couple of months now I've regularly been told that the server is
busy. Only cure is to wait it out - or change to another email service

>It's becoming unbearable - maybe more unbearable than chaning email
>addresses.

They frequently piss me off by changing the way the email application works
without any notice and changing it back a few days or weeks later. It maes
me wonder whether their *paying* customers get so much grief - are they
trying to move we tightwads along?

Shane

   My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

        Quidvis recte factum,