[WWI] a morane saulnier pusher? mon dieu!

iban ibancorp at tds.net
Thu Feb 17 15:15:50 EST 2005

hi len,

i would love to take credit, but it was our own amazing and very helpful
vaso (thanks again vaso!) who referred me there a week ago when i was
looking for antoinette monobloc info.

it is a real treasure trove, isn't it?  the engine articles are excellent,
too--make sure you check them out.

i'm tempted to volunteer to help them translate from french to anglais.
it's too wonderful a resource to keep locked in only one language.

glad you enjoyed it.

best,

iban.