[WWI] List Website Down?

Allan Wright aew at unh.edu
Thu Feb 17 10:54:58 EST 2005

Did you notice the nice yahoo ad at the bottom. ARGH!

I'm about to tell yahoo where they can shove thier domain name hosting.
Their service is poor, and their never ending quest to brand anything
they touch is pissing me off. It is also, I believe, the cause of the
changes they made that broke the site to begin with.

Still working on it...

Allan