[WWI] Nieuport 21 question

Mikko Saarela saarela.mikko at kolumbus.fi
Thu Feb 17 05:02:51 EST 2005

Will!

Do you have a reference picture of the Mahlapuu machine? I never seen a
photo of it, but if it had the mg mounted on the top wing, like the Eduard
instructions suggest, it was probably a French built machine. These usually
had a big transparent panel in the center of the top wing, just like early
Nie 17s used to have. Lufbery's Nie 21 had one and Kruten's probably, too.

Yours Mikko