[WWI] Nieuport 21 question

Mikko Saarela saarela.mikko at kolumbus.fi
Thu Feb 17 04:47:40 EST 2005

Yep!

And did you notice that the cowling is also wrong! It is Nieuport 16 type
used with Le Rhône 9J (sometimes also in Nie 17s). Le Rhône 9C is no
problem. Eduard puts extra 80 hp Le Rhônes to all of they new Le Rhône a/c
kits. The Italian Hanriots kit has one, Nie17 Russian Service has one etc.
The right cowling you can get from the new Nieuport 16 Limited edition kit!
You won't need it with Nie 16. You can swap theNie 16 and 21engines, too!

Mikko