[WWI] Please try again

Karen Rychlewski krychski at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 16 22:55:26 EST 2005

Stuart L. Malone wrote:
>...  Reply to one of the list emails
> that got through to you and see if your response posts.  Let the PC
> users DOS box themselves to death;)

...and that is exactly what I did to send the question and this message
too   :-)
We of the true faith carry on

And on an entirely different note: after years of a black hole where
1/35 WWI trucks should have been, in the last few days two--count 'em
two--have hit the cyber shelves. A US Mack truck suitable for carrying a
US 6-ton  tank clone of the FT-17 and a French Berliet in two
versions--with and without tarp cover. The first I bought from the
manufacturer at the Scale ModelWorld show in Telford (and apparently at
a *greatly* discounted price) and the second is already ordered. Diorama
mama keeps on truckin'
Yeah, I know, finish up the pigeon bus first...

Karen (who's not trying to start up the computer wars again [shades of
Gaston, eh?] but does her bit to let the world know that we MacPeople
are still here...can you say iPod??)