[WWI] Nieuport 21 question

Brad & Merville bigglesrfc at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 16 21:08:15 EST 2005

Hey Will

   According to Ray Rimell in the latest Windsock there's some crazy guy
who's building 1:48 rotaries with separate cylinder fins and spacers using
built-up photo-etched disks!  Unfortunately you'll have to wait 'til he's
back on his feet, so to speak, to ask him about it.  ; )   Good luck Lance.
May your step be firm.

Cheers
Brad