[WWI] Please try again

Eduard Werner edi.werner at gmx.de
Wed Feb 16 17:38:55 EST 2005

Srjedu 16 februara 200521:24, Douglas Jones pisaše:
> Get a REAL machine?????????????

If you can open MS-Dos windows on them, they might be real machines
but they are w.o. a real OS.

On various OS, they are called differently. If you are running OS X which is
basically a unix, something like traceroute or tracepath might do the job for
you. (Works for me -- linux of course, since13 years already).

Cheers

Edi