FW: [WWI] Vegemite Whinge

Warren Dickinson wed317 at onlineky.com
Mon Feb 14 22:25:51 EST 2005

Neil writes:
"Then there's "Reef 'n Beef" and "Chicken With Beer Stuffing" (A roast
chicken with a Fosters Can stuck up it - I kid you not!)..."

Well son around here that is called "Beer-Butt Chicken".  Have you tried
it?  When cooked correctly over a grill it is quite good.  Tell you
what, come on up here to visit me this summer, we'll sit around the pool
at my sis-in-laws, and she'll cook the beer-butt chicken.  Despite our
backwards, red-neck, knuckle-dragging, conservative ways we can show you
a pretty good time.  Just ask ken9!

Warren