[WWI] Dauphines WAS:Bristol Scout C and more!

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Mon Feb 14 11:01:00 EST 2005

Michael!
> Holy aquatic mammals!  I've been sitting on a silver mine.  Maybe the
> decals are worth that much - the kit certainly isn't.

Well, I've heard that any object is worth as much as you want to pay for it.
Some people would spend much more (remember Redaxe?) I, certainly, don't.
But to be fair to the kit, I've seen some lovely builds out of it, even
thought they must have invested a good deal of work to make them shine. How
good is the paint scheme? Does it portray some interesting markings or just
roundels and serial number?
D.