[WWI] Soviet Strutter

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 14 10:33:30 EST 2005

Tom:
>From: <dr-i.417.17 at cox.net>
>Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:22:52 -0500
>
>Interesting that we should model the same aircraft and have different
>details as to cowling and >gun position, all from the same kit mfg.

Well, I used the decals from the Eduard kit but the gun position in that kit
was the same as the one I built.  Isn't there a pcture of Swan 3 in the FMP
French tome?

>Personally I believe the all silver explanation based on a couple of photos
>in the old profile and the >datafiles, they just look closer to a raggity
>aluminum finish.

Could be.  I thought I was wrong once but it turned out I was mistaken about
that:).

To be frank about this, I am not big on accuracy and if I like the look of
something in a certain scheme and I have some conflicting evidence, I'll do
it how I prefer.

Michael

P.S. "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be yours", I think Bob Dylan said
that.
"I'll let you build your model how you like if you let me build mine how I