[WWI] Vegemite Whinge

Neil Eddy steed_and_peel at iprimus.com.au
Mon Feb 14 09:08:04 EST 2005

Oh come on Michael the marsupials are delicious! Captain Kangaroo is
particularly nice. They do need someone who knows how to cook 'em however -
they are generally quite strong meat...

Then there's "Reef 'n Beef" and "Chicken With Beer Stuffing" (A roast
chicken with a Fosters Can stuck up it - I kid you not!)...

Just as well we've succcessfully absorbed the cuisines of all our settlers
as the "local" cuisine isn't much chop (forgive the pun)....

And I bet that chicken recipe came from Queensland (alongside the famous
potato chip casserole....)

Paint that Strutter CDL as by the thirties the airframe would have been
recovered for sure - and CDL was a cheaper finish than Aluminium Dope....

All the Best

Neil (E)