[WWI] Vegemite Whinge

Neil Eddy steed_and_peel at iprimus.com.au
Mon Feb 14 04:47:30 EST 2005

Vegemite Smedgimite....

The way you lot carry on you'll have 'em all thinking we Australians eat
nothing but that stuff.

And none of you are named MacKenzie or Everage, or even Col the Frog either.

I for one recall it is probably nigh on three years since I touched the
stuff. It is an okay hangover cure (all that Vitamin B you know).

Probably about the only place you might find vegemite served publically here
is exactly those bars that Adrian so quaintly describes where a bunch of
somewhat odd men in leather gather to enjoy the butch taste of vegemite
together.

Now excuse me please my possum on the barbie is about done and I think its
time to call the wallabies in from the top paddock before the Tawny
Frogmouth gets 'em.

Regards

Neil E.
;-)