[WWI] Bedouins Squadron

brian riedel abriedel at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 13 22:02:38 EST 2005

Howdy,

I'm looking forward to it.  If one keeps finding new and different
interests to pique his curiosity, then age is almost irrelevent.  This
hobby (or obssession, if you will)  always keeps me
looking for more info, more color schemes, and more piots whose lives
and exploits fascinate.
And there are always tools to help out once the eyesight and dexterity
begin to wane.
That's what 1/48 is for.

Later,

Brian Riedel