[WWI] Library extras

J.R. Boye mercyandhope at juno.com
Sun Feb 13 18:28:33 EST 2005

 Hello Listers ;
       I am adjusting my aircraft library and am selling the following
items. $ 10 each, U.S., or will trade for 1/72 kits or other possible
deals :

                Profiles :  No. 56 Flycatcher, No. 57 Hart, No 124
Helldiver, No.237 Bristol F.2b 1918-32 ( torn corner of cover )

                 Windsock Vol. 15-6, 16-4, 17-2, 17-6.

                  Small format Doubleday books : WW II Bombers by William
Green Vol. 8, 9, 10 ( mostly German planes, a few French )

                  German Air Force Bombers ( WW II ) by A. Price, Vol. 1
( color profiles of Do 17, He 111, Ju 88, Fw 200 )

               Looking for Macchi M5, Roland D.II , Halb, Cl.II ( Pegasus
),  Bristol C/D, DFW B.I, Morane-Saulnier L ( various vacs )
                                                                Please
contact off list.   Thanks,

                                    J.R. Boye