[WWI] DML WWI re-releases?

Chris Savaglio csavaglio at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 13 18:16:05 EST 2005

James,
The Dr.I I have is the shanghai dragon release.  I picked it up off the
shelf of a local shop, so I guess I really can't complain.  I'll play with
it and see if I can get it to fit right.  If not, that's why they invented
putty, and I'm no stranger to that stuff.  For now, I think I'm gonna start
in on the Voisin 10.

Chris