[WWI] DML WWI re-releases?

Chris Savaglio csavaglio at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 13 17:07:25 EST 2005

I don't know, but their D.VIII is in the greatmodels catalog as "taking
pre-orders".  I just picked up one of their Spad XIII's from ebay the other
day.  All I have of their's is that and a Dr.I, which, right now is the only
decent kit of the tripe in 1/48.  The roden kit will undoubtedly be fair
priced when it comes out, but it'll still be Roden, so there'll probably be
some fit issues, like their D.VII.

The only thing I don't care for in the DML kits are the p.e. struts.  I'd
like to see something more 3 dimensional without having to scratch
something.

Chris