[WWI] FW: Vegemite

Mark Shannon shingend at ix.netcom.com
Sun Feb 13 15:55:17 EST 2005

> From: Warren Dickinson <wed317 at onlineky.com>
> Date: 2/13/2005 10:41:32 AM

> OK list mates, I came into a tube of vegemite.  On initial tasting I am
> sure that this stuff is an acquired taste.  What are the best ways of
> eating this stuff?

With lots and lots of beer to wash it down.  Followed by a mild tasting
Scotch, such as Lagavulin or Laphroaig to kill the taste.

> Is it better if one is in the midst of building an
> AFC a/c?  :)

It has to be, because it isn't conducive to concentration on anything else
painted in PC-10 or PC-12.  It could, by itself, explain why Australian
crew were known to be wilder and less disciplined in the air.

> Warren

.Mark.