[WWI] DML WWI re-releases?

JAMES GAGNON gagnonjamie at rogers.com
Sun Feb 13 14:39:41 EST 2005

Hi;

I tried to get into this thread earlier but got bounced by the internet in
the sun. DML rereleases one of these kits about annually. The Spad came out
about two years ago and the Fokker Dr.I last year. I believe the D.VIII was
released three years ago; which leaves them right at the D.VII for this
year. I wonder if they will go ahead??

Jamie