RE: [WWI] Fw: Revell Dr.1 - for the fourth %$&*%£! time!!

Warren Dickinson wed317 at onlineky.com
Sun Feb 13 13:35:43 EST 2005

As I see it, IMHO, etc. biggest weakness in the Eduard kit is the
engine.  Of course, they *supposedly* corrected this with their
profi-pack.  It doesn't cut it IMHO.  I built my F.I from the
profi-pack, but added solder air intakes.  I hear that the engine in the
Roden Dr.I is nice; and it comes with a separate compass, something that
Eduard really messed up on in their Dr.I
   What shop(s) in the US are stocking the new Dr.I?

Warren