[WWI] Soviet Strutter

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 13 08:37:17 EST 2005

Yes, there were British Strutters but many of these are portrayed as PC-10
over CDL in the profiles.  This is in CDL and it appears a lot of French
built Strutters that were previously thought to be all-over CDL might well
have been silver doped.

Thanks though and thanks to Steve for your views,

Michael