[WWI] Soviet Strutter

Mikko Saarela saarela.mikko at kolumbus.fi
Sun Feb 13 03:50:36 EST 2005

Michael

There was also some British made 1½ Strutters in Russia. Is that 1930 the
year? Would the plane still have had the orinal colour then? Even in the
Soviet Union? ( It might of course. Here's an old Soviet joke: A man comes
back from Siberia after 60 years. His son is immediately delighted to see
him. "My son, how did you recognise me after all these year?" " By your
overcoat, of course, father!")

Mikko