[WWI] roden artwork

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 12 19:09:25 EST 2005

Warren says

>Or is there some significance to aircraft 853 which 845 does not have?"
>
>No, I was going by Herr Scwhartzkopf's review in IM:
>
>"Something that seems rather unusual to me is the fact that none of the
>markings are for the aircraft depicted on the box art."

Ahhh.  Okay then, FWIW the grey and yellow US scheme pictured on the box CAN
be built without needing to find new decals. However, you'll be modelling a
different aircraft in that scheme, something that wouldn't bother most
people

(and that's why I was pulling your leg about it!)

Shane

   My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

        Quidvis recte factum,
   quanvis humile, praeclarum